We have been in the Philippines for two months now and enjoyed our Baguio Christmas with old and new friends here. However, we also missed being with family and friends in the USA after living there for 17 months.Deb has been mindful of the far miles apart from family in the death of her stepfather this Dec. 1, 2005.Thank you for your prayers and thoughts expressed.
As we have tried to settle in here once again and make Baguio home, we are mindful of all the Lord has brought us through to be here for His purposes and will. We are grateful for this gift of time and place to serve his people here and be an extension of the churches in the States.
Our family extends a warm greeting of love and God's best for the year of 2006!We are lifting you up in prayer, especially as you share prayer requests and praises. We thank the Lord for the gift of family and friends like you.
Prayer Requests from the Millers:
- God's vision and guidance day by day
- Spiritual, physical and emotional health
- Safety and protection
- Ben and Chris- school and good friends
- Opportunities to witness outside the seminary campus
- God's power and inspiration for preaching and teaching
- Encouragement in the transition and adjustment phrase
In His hands,
Flint, Deb, Chris and Ben