ICAP Leadership Gathering around my table!
Our ICAP Global Conference Worship Leader, Brad Berglund, teaching us a new song
The Conference wouldn't be possible without the passion and persistence of dear Marion Kobow!
Prayer for ministry with "johns" at our 2011 Conference
Great Worship Leading by Hornrette Washington at our 2011 Conference
Ending the conference with communion, led by the ICAP Leadership Team
“Soon a large crowd of people had gathered to listen and be healed of their ailments. As often as possible Jesus withdrew to out-of-the-way places for prayer.” Luke 5:16
It’s a tough life, living and working in places of such spiritual darkness—where people buy and sell each other. Those who are so profoundly Called to these ministries have a great need to withdraw to an out-of-the-way place to gather perspective and realize that they are supported, cared for and understood. Ten years ago, the staff and Board of the Green Lake Conference Center invited a group of these ministries to meet on their premises—and from that first gathering, ICAP was born. In recent years, I’ve been serving as its Coordinator. Our Leadership Team is from 7 regions of the world, and together, we plan the conference. Marion Kobow, Assistant to the President of the GLCC is “loaned” to us as our Administrator for the conference, and Marion and I work closely together—by e-mail and skype—to do the detail work. Already, I have handled more than 1000 e-mails regarding the conference—and Marion many times more than that!
1) **For continued health and energy for me during these last moments before the conference
2) **For the last minute visas to be granted, the best plane tickets to be purchased
3) **For safe travel for the participants
4) **For the speakers and workshop leaders to be inspired by the Holy Spirit as they prepare messages with great purpose and vision
5) **For necessary funding for all those still in need.
6) **For your IM missionaries who will also attend—their smooth preparations and safe travels: Annie Dieselberg, Kit Ripley, Rhonda Reed, Mylinda Baits, Jonathan and Thelma Nambu.
There’s still time for you to attend if you feel so led! Check out the web-site: www.icapglobal.org Click on events for the brochure, and then call or e-mail Marion Kobow.
May you all know God’s Blessings!