Integrated Ministries for Ethnic Minorities Foundation (IMEMF)
Prayer and Praise for June, 2014
I am so encouraged knowing that the people of God uphold me—physically, spiritually, and emotionally I know He is strengthening me through some challenges here. Thank you for your ministry of prayer.
· The House of Love (HOL) students are getting back into the swing of classes—please be praying for diligence and effort from everyone in their studies.
· I wanted to also give praise for 2 of our young women, Da and Mai, who have been leading an early morning Bible study with our girls. They have been getting up at 4 AM to study together! I have seen that the girls from the study are sharing more in our evening worship times about what God is teaching them through these studies—it is exciting to hear! Now with Da back at Bible school and Mai preparing for university, a schedule has been set up for the leadership of the group in their absence. Please pray our HOL girls will continue to take solid steps in their Christian growth through Bible study. One of the girls was baptized this week!
· The House of Blessing (HOB) is well into their semester, and I think the children are adjusting well to school (I hardly see any tears!). Please pray for our teachers, Jay, Ray and Pon, as they interact with over 50 preschoolers daily.
· Khun Saylo from the Christian Center for the Development of People with Disabilities (CDPD) will travel with me next month to share at a missions conference in Green Lake, Wisconsin. Please be praying for our preparation for two workshops about understanding and responding to our children.
· Last month I listed a praise for our second college graduate, Ahjai—I wanted to update that praise, as Ahjai was given a job as a teacher in civil engineering at the school in Chiang Mai where he did his student teaching. The head of the school said he was impressed with how Ahjai was responsible for and caring of the students, and is looking forward to having him on staff.
· Another praise—I am looking forward to family vacation in Canada after my time of sharing in July. It has been a long time since I have had more than a few days of relaxation. Please pray for restoration for me, and good memory-making with my family!