International Ministries

Spring Matching Gift Opportunity

April 15, 2015 Journal
Join the 2972a432a74b4583829edc19ff319dbd9e825c34d424d8aee9fa0e79b5eacefd Tweet

Currently, I am in the process of building a network of support as I move forward toward ministry in Zambia. About 40% of the ongoing support goal has been committed. Securing the remaining 60% will put me in a position to begin learning from women's ministries around the world in order to come alongside the Baptist Convention of Zambia in their vital outreach to women.

Starting today and going through June 15 (or until the funds run out), new or increased gifts in support of my mission activity can be doubled! That means those gifts can have twice the impact in propelling me towards ministry in Zambia. Please read on for details.
For your gift to be doubled:
* Give a single gift or become a regular supporter. For new, regular supporters, your first gift(s) marked for the matching opportunity can be matched, and subsequent gifts sent after June 15 become part of the ongoing support needed for prolonged ministry in Zambia

* If you are already supporting regularly, give a gift in addition to your current support, or increase your support level (gifts already coming in on a regular basis do not qualify for the match)
* Important: Clearly mark the gift for the Spring Matching Gift Opportunity
You may give
* By mail with a check or money order made out to International Ministries with “Matching Gift—Kathy Charland” on the memo line
Online at
* By phone at 800-222-3872 x2323 (state that the gift is for the 2015 Spring Matching Opportunity when you call)
* Postmark gifts between April 15 and June 15, 2015. The opportunity will end on June 15, 2015 or when the matching pool is depleted – whichever comes first

* Please share the matching gift opportunity with your friends, church, or anyone with a heart for missions to encourage them to participate! You can share via email, Facebook, or Twitter using the "Share/Tweet/Forward" buttons below
Thank you for your support of the ministry in Zambia!
Click here to support this ministry through the Matching Gift Opportunity --- Please be sure to specify the gift as "Match for Kathy Charland"