Between February & June, HCBH averaged over 3,500 lab tests per month? Now that's a busy service! Amazing staff always looking to learn and improve.
The Emergency Clinic Extension
Included in the 250 hospital employees are the security guards. 24/7 there are security guards on duty who work to keep the hospital a safe place for staff and patients.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit at HCBH
Hope Health Action in Haiti
The Center for Children with Special Needs
- Medical providers including: occupational therapists, physical therapists, teachers (special education especially), rehabilitation specialists, child life specialists, speech therapists and anyone who has experience working with special needs children.
- Teaching community health and specialty skills for nurses (especially NICU, Obstetrics, Pediatrics and ER).
- Working in surgery, lab and emergency medicine.
- Working with children with disabilities. (Experience in this area preferred but not required.)
- Working in physical and occupational therapy.
- Teaching how to crochet or knit wash cloths (or other small items, or combining the squares into blankets) for rehabilitation patients, staff, missionaries and family members who are interested.